Courtesy of Purple Snapdragons by Lori Reynolds
Create a routine and stick to it. Not only will you get more done, but you’ll feel better about yourself.
5 Tips For Creating A Routine
- Start of with something easy. Otherwise you may feel defeated too soon if you pick an impossible task. Ease into it and don’t be so hard on yourself.
- Pick no more than 3 things at first. Then add more items once you get used to doing the first list. Continue adding no more than 3 at a time.
- Don’t tell anyone what your plans are. Keep it to yourself until you’re in the flow and actually completing your new lists. If you tell someone and then don’t stick to your plan, they will lose confidence in your ability and so will you. If you fall of the track It will be easier to pick yourself up, dust off, then start over if you are the only one you’re accountable to.
- Give yourself a break. If you miss something one day, it’s not a defeat. Start again. Keep going until you’re used to your new routine (before you add more to your list) and you’ll get used to it. The longer you work on things, the easier they will be to complete.
- Think positive. Don’t beat yourself up and do something nice for yourself. At the end of the first week. Give yourself a treat. Whether it’s buying fresh flowers or sitting down with a cup of tea in silence. Take time & give yourself credit for everything you’ve accomplished.
You can do this! Believe in yourself and you’ll be able to do anything you put your mind to.
Sometimes it takes a few times to get the hang of it. If you don’t succeed at first try try again!